Did you know that prior to the discovery of the penicillin there was no treatment available for the contamination such as pneumonia? It was only after 1928 when Alexander Fleming and his discovery of the penicillin that modern medicine was able to fight against the diseases of the new century.
However, up until recently nobody really knew the effects of this medicine and its long-term users. Recent studies suggest that over-prescription has led to a development of superbugs that even modern medicine has no weapons to fight against.
Garlic oil, also known as goot has shown extraordinary results in the fight of viral diseases and bacteria.
The active compound in garlic also known as Allium Sativum is that element is responsible for its numerous health benefits and abilities to fight infections and microorganisms.
Allicin is the compound found the garlic only when chopped or diced. To extract the most amount of Allicin from garlic, mash it in a fine paste or create a smooth mixture. Numerous studies credit garlic antiviral and antibacterial characteristics of this compound.
To make natural garlic oil, you will need:
- two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- three tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- Five cloves of freshly peeled garlic
Heat up the coconut oil and then add the olive oil. Next, crush or mince the garlic cloves and add it to the oil. Leave it for half an hour in the oil and then use a sift to separate the garlic and the oil. Store the remaining oil in a glass jar.
- Treat athlete’s foot by applying the garlic oil on it.
- If you have a sinus infection wrap some garlic oil in your nose.
- If you suffer from a hair loss, rub some garlic oil on your scalp.
- To treat pneumonia or colds, rub it on your chest.
- Apply a few drops of garlic oil in your ear canal if you suffer from ear infection
If you like this article, dont forget to SHARE it on Facebook!