How many of these items do you and your family consume on a regular basis, despite the fact that they are banned in many other countries, including Europe and Canada?
- Farm-raised salmon is fed an unnatural diet that includes antibiotics that are hazardous.
- Intestinal damage and tumours are caused by genetically modified papaya in animals.
- Ractopamine in Meats: A muscle enhancer administered to livestock in the United States.
- Brominated Vegetable Oil (BVO) is a type of vegetable oil that can be found in soda and sports drinks. It was first patented as a flame-retardant substance. It has been related to serious organ damage as well as birth abnormalities. 3000+ food additives, flavourings, and colours are added to processed foods consumed by Americans every day, such as macaroni and cheese, Jell-O, and children’s cereals. It has been connected to difficulties such as behavioural problems, cancer, and birth defects.
- Arsenic-based drugs have been approved for use in animal feed in the United States.
- Brominated Flour is a type of flour that is used to make rolls and bread (Potassium Bromate). It’s linked to renal and nervous system damage, as well as thyroid issues and cancer.
- Olestra is a fat-free snacking ingredient found in chips and fries. Causes gastrointestinal problems and vitamin deficiency.
- Toxic preservatives present in cereals, gum, beer, butter, nuts, meats, and dried potatoes are known as BHA and BHT. Hyperactivity and allergy responses are common side effects.
- rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone) is a synthetic hormone that is injected into cows to boost milk production. Milk and dairy products contain this substance. It’s been proven to cause cancer.
Watch this brief film for additional information on these foods and the illnesses they can cause by clicking here.