You most likely know at least a few beauty or health hacks you learned from your mom or grandmother. I sur do!
It always amazing how these hacks truly do work, even if they sound a little unusual at first.
List of 19 health and beauty tricks that might surprise you, but actually work!
- Budweiser beer can be used as hair conditioner.
- To dry fingernail polish, use Pam cooking spray.
- CoolWhip will condition your hair in less than 15 minutes.
- Mayonnaise will also condition your hair and kill lice too.
- To remove dead skin and blackheads from your face, use Elmer’s Glue: paint it on your face, allow it to dry and peel it off.
- Use brewed Lipton tea, for shiny hair.
- Empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water to treat a sunburn.
- Use Colgate or Crest toothpaste for a minor burns.
- Put sugar if youve burnt your tongue.
- Suffering from Arthritis? WD-40 spray and rub it in ( also kills insect stings, too).
- Use meat tenderizer for bee stings
- Use Preparation H for chigger (berry bug) bites.
- Preparation H is also perfect for puffy eyes.
- Have paper cuts? Use crazy glue or ChapStick (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals).
- Use Jello for stinky feet.
- Use cornstarch for athlete’s foot.
- Use Vicks VapoRub for fungus on toenails or fingernails.
- Pour some Kool-Aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put it in the detergent section and run a cycle. It will also clean your toilet.
- Kool-Aid can also be used as paint dye.
If you find this article informative, dont forget to SHARE it on Facebook!