Detox foot patches are a great way to remove toxins from your body. They work by absorbing toxins through your feet, and they can be a great way to improve your overall health. Here’s how to make your own detox foot patches:
1 cup of warm water
2 tablespoons of bentonite clay
1-2 drops of lavender oil
1. Combine the water, clay, and oil in a bowl and mix well until the clay is fully dissolved.
2. Pour the mixture into a plastic bag or container.
3. Cut a small hole in one corner of the bag or container, and pipe the mixture onto a piece of cloth or paper towel.
4. Place the cloth or paper towel onto your feet, and secure it in place with some tape or bandages.
5. Let the patches sit on your feet for 30-60 minutes.
6. Remove the patches and discard them.
7. Repeat as needed.
Making your own detox foot patches is a great way to remove toxins from your body and improve your overall health. The bentonite clay will absorb the toxins through your feet, while the lavender oil will help to relax and soothe your skin. Give this recipe a try today!