We all have faced the same issues when using the frying pan for quick meal preparation.
What’s left is a dreadful 30 minutes of scrubbing that usually doesn’t clean the pan as well as we would like.
Below are some suggestions on how to properly clean your frying pan with tuff burnt stains
- Barkeepers Friend (powder) will get that out.
- I put water and some dawn in mine set it on the stove and bring the water to a boil. Then I let it sit overnight. It Usually washes out with little or no scrubbing.
- Hot water and a dryer sheet overnight…will be shiny when you rinse in the morning.
- I would try bartender’s friend or something similar with a Scotch Brite scrubber or a magic eraser.
- Maybe boil water in it on the stove for a few minutes. Add Dawn and use metal spatulas working at it gentle like. Or let cool to warm. Put gloves on and use an SOS pad.
- Could soak with boiling water and Dawn. When gets cool use Bar Keepers Friend and an old rag.
- Good old fashion SOS
Do you have any other ways that might help in cleaning the pan?
Leave a Reply