Let’s face it it can seriously add up to purchasing all these beauty products. Face washes, face masks, care for hair, lip care, you can go on and on with the list. Yet we all want to look nice, look desirable and safe. This is merely human nature. We want to look nice and that’s what we aim for.
Yeah, there’s good news here. Turns out, you don’t have to go and spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on cosmetics at Sephora or some other beauty shop. In reality, there are various ways you can get a beautiful look and you can find it all at home. It’s cheaper and could be much more effective.
Check out these 10 ideas if you want to learn some useful body care tips and tricks that are entirely normal. You should find them at home, and it’s not going to take long to do that at all. Some of them may work better for you than others but all of them are worth taking a shot.
1. Believe it or not, saltwater can do your skin wonders. Simply dissolve salt in water and soak the towel in the solution, making it pretty concentrated. For approximately ten minutes, apply the towel to your forehead. Your face will look so new and any swelling you may have will be minimised.
2. To make your lips look fuller, you do not need lip fillers. A toothbrush and some oil, some kind of oil, are all you need. Simply add the oil to a soft toothbrush and gently rub it on your lips for a minute or so. In the way your lips look, you’ll see a big difference.
3. We all hear a lot about coconut oil, but for your skin, olive oil works WONDERS. To help make your skin fairly clean, gentle, smooth and fairly matt, simply massage your face with olive oil.
All you have to do is steam your face first, then you need to massage your face with the oil for about seven minutes. It’s so easy. You’ll see visible effects on your skin if you do this every 4 days or so. Honestly, it is magic.
4. Getting ready and finding a huge pimple on your cheek for a big date? Don’t worry, there’s a way to delete it pretty fast. Only put the pimple with some honey and keep it on for about 15 minutes. Wash it off with some warm water after 15 minutes. For a lot of people, this approach works and it will reduce the size of your pimple, making it less visible.
5. Redness-reducing eye drops perform just as well if you don’t have honey at home. All you have to do is soak a cotton pad in some of the solution for eye drops and put the cotton for about 3-5 minutes in the freezer. Simply press the cotton pad against the inflamed region after that.
6. Coming home out of a wild night and running away from the makeup remover? Don’t worry, it’s fine if you have clean water and olive oil around you! Only combine in a glass jar the 3:1 ratio of clean water to olive oil and shake it well. It acts like an enchantment! And it’s also all-natural.
7. Ingrown hair is kinda annoying. Actually, baking soda will help out! All you have to do is mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of ground oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of water together in a small cup. Mix it pretty well so that it becomes a thick paste. Then place the mixture on your skin and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then with some hot water, rinse it away.
8. Baking soda also acts under the eyes to minimise dark circles and bags. All you need to do is apply a teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of tea or hot water and mix. Soak a cotton pad in this blend after you do this and apply it under your eyes. Keep it on for 10-15 minutes and wash it off afterward.
9. To help with their damaged hair, people spend a lot of money on hair masks. Everything you really need, however, is a banana. Take 1 banana, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1⁄2 dark beer bottle. Put all of these ingredients in a small bowl and blend until smooth. For a few hours, put the mix in your hair. Then with warm water, wash it. You will note a difference in your hair if you do this once a week!
Uh. 10. What you need is to mix coconut oil with the essential lavender oil if you want longer eyelashes. So that’s 1⁄2 teaspoon of coconut oil and 2 to 4 drops of essential lavender oil. Take a Q-tip and add this blend to the lashes, from root to tip, covering them. Do this three days a week at least.
So you see, all these things are pretty easy to do and also pretty cheap. These remedies are sure to help if you have any problems that have been mentioned here. What you need is patience, because these positive improvements take time, like anything else. So give it a try!
Leave a Reply